• Subscribe
  • Do What You Love… 👨🏻‍💻👨🏻‍⚕️👨🏻‍🏫

Hamza Afzal Butt
    8 replies
    As September is already start, choose your (one) goal or (multiple) goals for this month and stick with it/them 🤞 Most of people asking me that what choose as a career what is in demand skill or have multiple skills but not sure what they choose as their career. So the answer is “DO WHAT YOU LOVE”. When you start doing this you don’t have to think like “ohh, I have to work” 😒 BUT you gonna enjoy your work as a hobby. Share your stories what are you doing now? Job or enjoying your hobby :)

Replies

Renly Borris
    I found that combining passion with practicality helps. I do what I love by setting small, achievable goals and gradually working towards them.
    Rebecca hill
    Love this advice Hamza! I'm working on turning my passion for design into a full-time career, and it doesn't feel like work at all!
    Yiraika Bacchi
    Doing what you love really changes everything. I’ve been focusing on my writing lately, and it's been such a fulfilling journey!
    Justin Pursati
    I love writing code and building my own software products. Being my own boss makes it feel like I don't even have a job. I tell my wife that, "I'm going to go play on the computer!"
    Deangelo Hinkle
    For me, it's all about improving my skills in photography. I'm loving every moment of it!
    Hassan
    I'm setting a goal to dive deeper into graphic design something I've always loved. Feels more like fun than work!
    Sophia Brosius
    This month, I'm dedicating time to learning digital marketing. It’s something I’ve always been curious about and now i loving it!
    balhazar
    My focus on improving my coding skills. It's something I truly enjoy, so it never feels like work!!