Replies

Ryan Kara
    Absolutely!
    Span Chen
    hhhhhhh, I think so.
    Anjali N
    Yes, i agree with this.
    Simona O'Neill
    It's not that we need them, but it's just that we don't see many of them . It would be amazing to see more women here hunting products :-) Founder world is filled with men, engineering world is filled with men, so it's only natural to see more men building and supporting new products and launches. Those female numbers are growing though, so it may be reflected in the PH Hunter demographics soon too.
    @simona_o_neill3 I agree, Simona! Since I was a manager in the Software world, I tried to bring more diversity. It's incredible how this can boost creativity and innovation!
    Julia Engelsmann
    Totally, that would be great!
    I 100% agree, @olenabomko And I would extend it: we need more diversity in general. Diversity brings fresh ideas :)
    Nayab ishfaq
    yes i also agree with this
    Neha
    YourGPT
    YourGPT
    Launching soon!
    Yes, I think so
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    I would welcome more women entrepreneurs and founders as well. ❤️
    Valorie Jones
    Conversa - Videos That Talk back
    Conversa - Videos That Talk back
    Definitely. I agree that this ties back to a lack of representation in tech leaders. Diversity in leadership and ideas helps us better serve the diversity of our customers.
    Ghulam Abbas
    Paillor
    Paillor
    Launching soon!
    Yes! Why not
    Hassan Shah
    hh, I think so.
    Rohan Chaubey
    PH is an open platform and everyone is a Hunter and a Maker. The bottom line is, all souls (regardless of their genders) are Hunters and Makers here. :)
    Lee
    I think so.
    Nic Neon
    i dont think it makes a difference what sex you are. If you're bringing value it all good. Even if youre some sex that's never been defined before :)
    Carl Lager
    YES we do!
    Sunil Ayar
    Yes, I think so