• Subscribe
  • Do we need a Hunter? ๐Ÿ˜ธ

Anastasia Liamets
    15 replies
    Iโ€™ve seen that now itโ€™s not necessary to have a Hunter on the launch โ€” why do we need / donโ€™t need one? Share your thoughts ๐Ÿ’ญ

Replies

For snowball effect. But not necessary.
    Anastasia Liamets
    @yigitcan what do you mean by snowball in this case?
    @anliamets some hunters have nice amount of followers. So it gives you more visibility on several sections in the PH.
    Olena Bomko
    The LinkedIn Inbound Playbook
    The LinkedIn Inbound Playbook
    From my playbook: - Do I need a hunter? Only if your hunter coaches you on how PH works and/or helps you with promotion. The Hunter's followers receive in-app notifications about the launch. The Hunter's followers **do not** receive email notifications about the launch.
    @olenabomko Personally, I think it's anyway a win. Even if they don't help you actively. Of course, if you choose one of the hunters with many followers.
    Anastasia Liamets
    @olenabomko thank you, Olena! how would you choose a hunter? I'd love to talk to you more about PH, you're such an inspiring person
    Anastasia Liamets
    @olenabomko @alessio_mavica do people choose one or a few? I agree with you, Alessio, it's always a win โ€“ but really curios to learn more about it
    Anastasia Liamets
    @olenabomko wow checking your playbook โ€“ and it's SO comprehensive! will definitely use it for our launch
    Rayan Zeggari
    Following ๐Ÿ€