• Subscribe
  • Do people still read newsletters?

Sidra Arif
    18 replies
    If you do which one is your favourite?

Replies

Ditarth Desai
    Yes, newsletters are still widely read for curated updates and valuable insights.
    Deluar Hosain
    I do, if you have leave me.
    Haris Morris
    Absolutely! Well-curated newsletters can be a goldmine for specific interests. I personally love "Datawrapper Weekly" for its bite-sized data visualization tips – keeps my charts on point! Would love to hear your favorites too!
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    yes :) I have few favorite :)
    Business Marketing with Nika
    @john_milton8 Newsletters? Matt Navara, Social media today (it is more about marketing tho) :)
    john milton
    I think they do and I like TechCrunch newsletter!
    Julia Watson
    Sometimes I do. I feel like now newsletters approach should be changed to podcast
    Yes, interesting ones, even if they're long form content.
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    Yes, but it has to be a great newsletter! Like Elena Verna's or Lenny's otherwise blog is easier to consume
    Ali Asad Ullah
    Yes, I do. If it is really worth reading.
    Emily Willis
    yes I only have time to read e-news that's essential to the work/goals/projects I'm working on
    Zachary
    Yes i do for me Tech crunch
    Mileva
    Yes, people still read newsletters because i guess it contain exclusive content and keeping up with favorite brands as well.
    Gurkaran Singh
    Newsletters are still in vogue! It's like getting a surprise tech update package in your inbox - who doesn't love a good ol' fashioned digital surprise party?
    Luna Liang
    I do and I like to read the latest news about artificial. But we are overwhelmed by so much news these days that it takes a lot of effort to find the really valuable content. Now our team is building and AI-driven read-it-later product, AI can help us summarize the content of our subscription and You can either read these summaries or listen to them while driving to maximize the efficiency of your time. If you're interested, you can join our beta test for free and provide us suggestions~~😀