Do MVPs work in today's time?

Ankur Singh
7 replies

Replies

Daniel Hunt
MVPs are crucial! The definition is obviously flexible but the idea of releasing something and getting feedback as early as possible is never going away
Cedric
I think the definition of an MVP nowadays varies greatly. Depending on your target audience (and the problem you solve) you might need a minimum level of UI/UX or functionality to gain some traction. Personally, I feel for B2C the MVPs needed nowadays is almost like a fully fleshed out product.
Shivangi Awasthi
Being a Product Manager in this fast-changing environment I think MVPs are a valuable approach for testing ideas, validating assumptions, and getting feedback from users with minimal investment. Although I feel it's important to approach MVP development with a clear strategy. An MVP should still provide value to users and address a specific problem or need, even if it's a scaled-down version. Over time, you can use user feedback and iterative development to enhance and expand your product. :))
We are launching in 7 days so then i am going to be able to answer this question haha
Diana Washington
MVPs still have their place, for sure. Helps you test the waters without burning cash.
Tom Klinger
I think they do. Certain features require a gut check to see if it's worth investing in.
André J
Launching soon!
Should be called MWP. Minimal winnable product. A product that doesn't win is useless. 😬