• Subscribe
  • Do founders also have to be influencers?

Josh
    17 replies
    It seems like there a growing trend where founders need a digital presence or become influencers to successfully sell their products? Is this a real trend or just the newest form of inbound marketing?

Replies

My3 Murthy
    I don't know about being an influencer- but being open & sharing your journey adds dynamism to the product you are building. It adds a human touch to it. I don't see the harm in that
    Josh
    Outlit AI
    Outlit AI
    @my3_murthy Yea definitely no harm, I think a lot of founders are trying to leverage content creation to help them build audiences and sell into them
    André J
    It's a great way to test organic PMF. It doesn't scale much beyond that 😸
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    Dont have to, but happy they do, when they start and see the first results.
    Dipmala Kumari
    I think founders don’t need to be influencers if they’re genuinely passionate about their product. Authenticity can win over customers just as effectively
    Faijan Ansari
    Being an influencer can help with marketing, but it’s not the only way. Founders can use other strategies to get their product noticed
    Josh
    Outlit AI
    Outlit AI
    @faijan_ansari2 What would you suggest?
    Sukumar
    I am starting to think that being an influencer can help founders build a strong personal brand.
    William Campbell
    They are not necessarily required to be influencers, but it can be a big advantage for visibility.
    Jao Japitana
    No but of course it will help a lot towards marketing
    Remington
    I believe we have to be our own evangelist first to get the story out.
    Royce Wong
    I think to a degree the founder is and will be the main driver for adoption and growth at the early stages of the startup. From that lense I have to agree that to some level a founder will have to be an influencer.
    Gurkaran Singh
    Hey, it's like the tech world's version of needing a superpower! While it can help founders stand out in a crowded digital space, it's not essential. Think of it as the sprinkles on the startup cupcake - delightful, but not the main ingredient!