• Subscribe
  • Do endless AI conversations wear you out?

Tim Liao
    3 replies
    I'm going to go ahead and categorise this as product interaction design, but I'd love to hear from the perspective of human nature and people's usage behaviours if anyone else finds it as annoying as I do to talk to AI all all all all all allthe time. Like it's a pain point that I have to suffer through in order to use the technology.

Replies

Conversing with AI can be draining, but it doesn't have to be a constant struggle. Contentify AI can help streamline your content creation process, allowing you to focus on other aspects of your work. Problem: Feeling overwhelmed by the need to constantly engage with AI for content creation. Solution: Contentify AI can automate the creation and publication of content, freeing up your time and energy for more meaningful tasks. Try Contentify AI for Free here just look up Contentify AI
    Paulina Hryniewicz
    It can get frustrating at times, but it's not a big issue compared to the results you can get out of it :)
    Tim Liao
    @paulinahryniewicz But sometimes you spend a lot of time and don't get the results you want, you just do a lot of studying and waste a lot of time. The learning may have gained value, but the time spent working that day has undoubtedly increased as well. And the value of learning is hard to quantify.