Do developers use Product Hunt? What is your occupation?

Olena Bomko
12 replies

Replies

Simon Blok
Yes, they do, because here I am ;-). But there are different types of developers. I have several colleagues that never have heard about Producthunt... So I think there are two types of developers 1. Product minded developers. They know Producthunt 2. Code minded developers (purists). The have very deep knowledge of their tech stack, but don't know platforms like Producthunt.
Gurkaran Singh
Oh, definitely! Developers on Product Hunt are like kids in a candy store, always hunting for the latest tech treats. As for me, I'm a tech enthusiast with a penchant for coding shenanigans and exploring new tools – it's a never-ending quest for the coolest innovations out there!
Sarah Mooney
I think it's more of a technical community. However, there are A LOT of early stage founding teams.
Chris
Launching soon!
As a tech startup founder, I can definitely say that developers do use Product Hunt! It's a great platform for discovering new tools, products, and resources that can help streamline development processes and improve productivity. Personally, I am a software engineer with a passion for creating innovative solutions to complex problems. Product Hunt has been a valuable resource for finding inspiration and connecting with other like-minded individuals in the tech community.
Tyler Scott
Yes! I'm an indie developer.
Konrad S.
Yes, I'm a developer and founder.
sanganibey
Yes, many developers use Product Hunt to discover new tools and technologies. As for my occupation, I’m a software engineer. Product Hunt is a valuable resource for staying updated on the latest innovations and finding tools that can enhance productivity and project efficiency.
Benjamin Sloutsky
They do! Very useful for launching startups.
Samuel
Indie maker here. Not a professional developer but has been learn coding for 2 years.
Christoph Dyllick-Brenzinger
I am a founder, developer, marketer, and salesperson – in German, we would say "Mädchen für alles" (the girl for everything). To be honest, there are other topics more important in my daily life, like GitHub or ChatGPT, but Product Hunt promises a big and enthusiastic community.
Sree
Full-stack dev here 🙋🏻
Godwin Mathias
Yep! And I'm one of those interesting devs