• Subscribe
  • Digital forms VS Conversational forms

shahar lotan
    15 replies
    What do you feel about this type of Form filling experience? https://converform.com/form/shachar-conversational-forms-concept

Replies

Freeman Laffey
    Digital form is structured, formal, and efficient, but often lack the personal touch. I like conversational form
    shahar lotan
    @freeman_laffey I totally agree! are there certain types of forms or tasks where you think that the conversational style works particularly well? or worse
    Hana Salazars
    I’ve noticed that conversational forms often reduce the time I spend filling out information. They feel quicker and more efficient than the usual digital forms.
    shahar lotan
    @hana_salazars I totally agree! are there certain types of forms or tasks where you think that the conversational style works particularly well? or worse
    Eriberto Puppy
    For someone who finds digital forms a bit dull, conversational forms are a breath of fresh air.
    shahar lotan
    @eriberto_puppy Lol, I feel you—I’m definitely dealing with some serious form fatigue myself. Do you still think there are situations where standard forms are a better fit, or is it time to move on?
    Elizabeth M. Mitchell
    The shift from digital to conversational forms is definitely a positive change.
    shahar lotan
    @elizabeth_m_mitchell For sure! @eriberto_puppy just called it above 'a breath of fresh air'
    Nicholas Ryan Carter
    Definitely agree that conversational forms feel faster and more engaging! Makes it seem like you're just chatting rather than filling out a boring old form. Though I wonder if there are accessibility concerns for some users? Would love to hear thoughts on that. But overall I'm a fan of the conversational approach when done well.
    shahar lotan
    @nicholasryancarter I totally agree! Conversational forms really do feel more engaging, and I think they can actually help make forms more accessible. By guiding users through step-by-step interactions, they lower barriers for many people. Plus, there's so much potential—think voice-driven forms where users can just speak their answers!
    Kelly Kim
    Launching soon!
    I think conversational forms are more user-friendly. They seem to be better at prompting responses.
    shahar lotan
    @kellypoly I totally agree
    Tegan Bradleys
    I think conversational forms is more engaging, natural, and flexible, but can be less efficient.
    shahar lotan
    @tegan_bradleys That's an important consideration, less efficient in which terms, time it takes to fill? I think they can engage users in a way that promote them to share more
    Savio Martins
    Digital form is limited to pre-defined options, but can be easily automated.