Did you use ChatGPT this week?

Daksh Tyagi
17 replies
If so, what did you use it for?

Replies

Daksh Tyagi
@madison_gallaghers 🤣🤣What have been your favourite prompt on Gpt??
Daksh Tyagi
@busmark_w_nika Any specific prompt you want to share that is very useful for you as a content creator?
Qiana
I used it to brainstorm some ideas.
Daksh Tyagi
@nicheservices Any favourite prompt you want to share which you like the most or which have been very effective in your work?
Dzmitry Tsemirau
This week, mainly for translations.
Daksh Tyagi
@danielevans What if your fav. prompt and what are your thoughts about GPT-4o?
My Phung
Yeah of course I did. I used it to code
Daksh Tyagi
@my_phung That's sounds great.. I do use Claude.ai for code because I find it more clean and efficient in coding. But I thing even new update in CHatgpt in future will be more good.
Kabir
This morning, I gave GPT4o a PDF of my video presentation for my kid's multicultural event and asked it to create a narration script and generate audio. It created a decent narration script but failed on audio. So, I took the script to Revoicer and generated decent audio for the video. I was done in 2 hours or so. It would have taken me 2-3 hours to record my audio. Then, edit the audio for another 2-3 hours. I would have hated it as I intensely dislike my audio mistakes. After half a day, I would have had a lousy product. In less than 2 hours, I had the script and audio in 30 seconds. Editing was less than an hour, and that's only to work with timing issues. AI-enabled workflow is efficient and time-saving!
Daksh Tyagi
@shownotes Wow, that's impressive! AI tools like GPT-4 and Revoicer really streamline the workflow. It's amazing how much time you saved, turning a half-day project into just a couple of hours. AI definitely makes tasks more efficient and less stressful. Thanks for sharing your experience!
Sanja Micic
ChatGPT is my bestfriend.🤣❤️