• Subscribe
  • Did you try Product Hunt ads?

Artem Luko
    9 replies
    If anyone has tried PH ads, please share your result 👀 haw was it and how much you paid?

Replies

Ahmet Can Aslan
    I've tried Product Hunt ads with mixed results. Spent around $500 for a campaign, got decent traffic but few conversions. I think PH ads can help with visibility, but targeting the right audience is crucial for ROI. Exciting times at BeforeSunset AI! Our AI ambience generator is now live, perfect for anyone looking to enhance their workspace for deep focus.
    Casper Brix
    Never tried it! Interested to hear from someone who has :)
    Daniel Burns
    Haven't tried those yet. Would definitely be interesting to hear feedback from those who have!
    Andreas Sohns
    No, I have not tried PH ads yet.
    Igor Lysenko
    I haven't tried it because of the price, but I also want to hear others' opinions :)
    My3 Murthy
    I haven't tried them but based on all the other paid ad campaigns on othe platforms, i think they are great for brand awareness but doesn't guarantee conversions (Unless it is a waterfall system).
    Sarah Mooney
    They are sooooooooooo expensive.
    Gurkaran Singh
    I gave Product Hunt ads a spin, and it was like letting a unicorn loose in a crowded marketplace - magical results, but I had to fork out a few extra coins! 🚀💰