• Subscribe
  • Did you still using Calendly in 2023?

Tristan Berguer
    34 replies
    I'm about to launch a new product and would like to know what tools you'll be using in 2023? Calendly is ugly, and it's so buggy, could you use another competitor?

Replies

Aditya Saxena
    I'm embarrassed to put this out there but I found sending ical invites so complicated for some reason so I hacked a simple ical sender in like half n hour just for myself. It's pretty ugly but gets the job done for me lol: https://sendicalinvite.com/
    Aditya Saxena
    @tberguer haha yeah! Sure, will check it out <3
    Yes, I am still using Calendly but happy to explore something else if it's better than Calendly.
    @tberguer, thanks but can you share why is it better than Calendly?
    Natella Nuralieva
    It feels a little bit harsh to comment on your competitors that way (saying they are ugly), especially considering they are quite successful on the market and reached great results. I am using Morgen to create scheduling links, the tool absolutely rocks :)
    Uma Venugopal
    I'm more in zcal because it's free and easy and gets the job done.
    Relja Denic
    Skylead
    Skylead
    Launching soon!
    I'm using it, and it's doing everything that I need. I don't see what a other type of software could do better
    Relja Denic
    Skylead
    Skylead
    Launching soon!
    @tberguer Awesome, clicked on notify me so I can check it out!
    Aden Will
    Nah!!! but sometimes
    Apostolos Toptsis
    Your platform looks good. But why would I switch from Calendly if it works for me?
    Apostolos Toptsis
    @tberguer I understand the personal branding part which ultimately though I am unsure what value it provides for a meeting link. (just seems like more unnecessary fluff) Secondly I am confused about this 'no show rate' you keep mentioning. How do you reduce 'no show rate' and also I don't have 'no shows' as I do my qualification properly and have reminders for all meetings.
    Apostolos Toptsis
    @tberguer On average I aim for about 5 meetings booked per day. Has been my golden rule for years. Also how do you reduce no show rate using a calendar link?
    Tristan Berguer
    @apostolos_toptsis that's a nice aim! You can reduce the no show rate if u using lemcal.com. Check 🔥
    Simon Peter Damian
    I use Calendly but sometimes cal.com too.
    Tristan Berguer
    @theterminalguy you need to check lemcal.com it's free too
    Leena Chitnis
    RuffRest® Ultimate Dog Bed
    yes
    Tristan Berguer
    @chitterz did you try another tool?
    Leena Chitnis
    @tberguer There are a ton out there, they all have a dime-a-dozen feel, I can't even remember the names of them...
    Leena Chitnis
    @tberguer is this your product?
    Tristan Berguer
    @chitterz ok I understand... You need to try lemcal.com 👀
    Apostolos Toptsis
    How can I delete my account? The team of Lemcal seems to not be able to answer questions regarding the usability of the platform. I've disconnected all my integrations, how do I remove my account from your platform?
    Shivangi Awasthi
    Yes, I am really happy with Calendly. But would love to check your product and give it a try. :)
    Tristan Berguer
    @shivangiawasthi Ok great! Do you have a free plan on Calendly? Try on lemcal.com ! You'll be love it for sure
    Shivangi Awasthi
    @tberguer sure, I will try it. Thank you for recommendation.
    Matt Kealey
    I still use Calendly. I haven't found any alternative. I only use it for a onboarding call for socialburst.
    Tristan Berguer
    @mattkealey hey thanks for feedbacks. Did you try lemcal.com ?
    Ken Wu
    Frederick AI
    Frederick AI
    Yes I still do but I find sometimes it doesn't send the meeting link correctly. This has caused me to miss a few meetings
    Tristan Berguer
    @ken_wu3 Yeaaah i got the same problem... That's why i started to work on lemcal.com, you need to try its free!