Did you consider building an AI-based app?

Alma Vîlcov
9 replies
If you did not do it, what stopped you? If you did, how did you find the process and what's the app?

Replies

Armin Nehzat
Currently working on an app that's powered by ChatGPT & LLMs. From experience I can say the hardest part is embracing uncertainty as you never know what & how the ai will respond. The process of product development needs to be more flexible unlike the old says of running a query & expecting the same result with structured datasets.
Henry
Looks helpful. Congratulations on the launch.
Anatolii
We did, finally🏆 the launch is scheduled for August 19th. The process was quite smooth, by the way, but this is only due to everybody in the team understanding what to do and how to do it. The app itself is called Savvy Planner, and this is an AI-powered project management platform that automates task scheduling, analyzes your project data in real-time, estimates your projects, and predicts projects' deadlines. You can find more details here: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Padmakar Roy
@anatoly5ms Just to understand, how did it all start? Did you identify a problem 1st? Did you also do your customer research? Although, might be too early to ask but how's the engagement on your product?
Anatolii
@paddyroybt yes, I identified the problem first. I was working as a Project Manager at that time and facing many obstacles affecting the efficiency of developing projects. So I decided to get rid of them🙂 Considering that I'm also a Data Scientist and a full-stack Web Developer, I managed to write several ANN, ML models, and algorithms for analyzing data, after which I put it all in a small web application (our demo). My ex-teammates saw it and decided to support me by turning my prototype into a complete platform, which I'm extremely thankful for. As for the customer research, of course. We made quite a thorough analysis to emphasize customers' headaches and propose a solution that will solve them. Financial analysis of the market and our competitors have also been done. We don't have users yet as we're launching in August:)
Fernando Tucci
I am doing so at kansei.app ! I have found the process very fun and enlightening and challenging - Very little frustration all in all with the AI aspect,, steady process, hitting up regular milestones!
Robert Mao
yes! And indeed we build one and will launch on Monday ! Pls. come and support us. https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
AndreaWang
Yes we did! We started off building a semi-manual tool but realized along the way that it is somewhat expected from our users that the tools need to be automated so we went that route.
Jijo John
I have built one and launching very soon. It's really useful for you and it helps you boost your email productivity to 1001%. launching ⏱️ soon. feel free to click follow on the launching soon blurb closer to my profile name