• Subscribe
  • Devil is in the detail

Bhhavesh Desalhey
    10 replies
    nobody will remember: - your salary - how “busy you were” - how many hours you worked people will remember: - that time you used 13.79 px instead of 8 - how many useless multiple frames you included inside a single frame. 😑 Figma things: if you know you know 😉

Replies

Iris Matt
    So true! I find myself obsessing over tiny elements in Figma that no one else might notice, but they make a difference in the end.
    Bhhavesh Desalhey
    @angelina__ashley Yes Iris, as it says "if you want to write something in good handwriting start writing your alphabets in good handwriting" at the end it will add up and make sense in bigger picture.
    Desire Waterman
    Totally agree! It’s the little design details that people notice and remember. Small things can really make or break a project.
    Tom Nick
    Haha, yep! It’s funny how those small quirks in design can stick with people more than the big- picture stuff
    Frankie Amoah
    They will also remember you for how many nested auto-layouts you have in a frame 🤭
    Fitri Maulida
    Yes, focusing on the small details in design can be quite taxing. ;)
    Daniel Kuh
    I feel like this is one of those, IFYKYK type things. Great designers (ui and ux) know to look in the details and see the attentiveness in that area. It's easy to get 80% of the way. Going that extra mile is the hardest part and we all respect the polish teams go through to get there.