Descriptions for APIs - Looking for (developer's) opinions

Nikolas Dimitroulakis
6 replies
Hi everyone, We are experimenting with ways to better describe the utility APIs that we building and publishing for our users. Please note that the audience is developers, so i am looking for their feedback. (I kind of like the 2nd option , just not sure how it comes across to developers) So here we are: Example: An API that generates a QR code About the API (1st option) The Generate QR Code API saves you the hassle of writing extra lines of code and allows you to create QR codes within seconds that can be easily integrated with your applications. The API can convert plain text or links into a QR code PNG file and customizes the output as a downloadable PNG as well as a URL pointing to the newly created PNG file that can be shared with your target audience. About the API (2nd option) Hello! I am Apyhub's Generate QR Code API. I exist to save you the hassle of writing extra lines of code to produce QR codes. Push me to generate dynamic QR codes for your applications within seconds. All I need is the text you wish to display or a link if you prefer to whatever you want your QR code to point to and I return a brand new personalized QR code as an output. What's more? You can choose how you want me to customize the outputs. I can produce PNGs and can also give you URLs. I am pretty easy to use, but feel free to read on to know more about the very few parameters I need to be customized to your requirements. Thanks!

Replies

Saravana Kumar
Yeah I'm also like 2nd option.
Emily jose
Hello, I really impressed by the way you describe the whole issue in a very efficient manner and give us a clear picture of which is best for you. keep up the good work. Regards: best round baitcasting reel
Samuel
Why not both? To have that as a preference for users to pick the style of documentation ?
Ana Rold
2nd option Best๐Ÿ‘
Khoz Aan
Hey. I'm incredibly pleased by how well you efficiently express the entire situation and show us which is ideal for you. Continue your wonderful work. If you want to know more follow https://metalroofingrichmondva.c...