• Subscribe
  • Demand Generation

Carmela Padasas
    5 replies
    Awareness -> Consideration -> Demand Generation Agree?

Replies

Salini Pillai
    Images for Designers
    Images for Designers
    I see demand generation as a strategy that combines creating and distributing valuable content to attract and engage potential customers. It can encompass both raising awareness and supporting the consideration phase, without strictly adhering to a linear framework. It's about leveraging the right tools to seamlessly capture interest and guide potential customers through their journey, optimizing for both visibility and engagement. One tool that i recently came across for demand generation is www.slixta.com
    Zendog Labs
    hm, honestly, i keep the two frameworks seperate in my mind: #1 - demand: generate, capture, convert, engage #2 - AARRR framework: awareness, acquisition, revenue, retention, referral for me, demand generation is essentially content generation x content distribution. content can try to raise awareness or help during the consideration phase
    Sanat Mohanty
    If you're talking about demand gen, then i am assuming you're mostly talking b2b. The old framework doesn't work linearly. Rather it should be buyer education > brand signal > contact