🎥 Create videos like a PRO for your social media content

1. Look straight at the camera 2. Don't move around too much. 3. Try to avoid "um", "like" and "so". 4. Practice before you record. 5. Learn to be concise and simple. 6. Be direct about what you say. Also by kind. 7. Make it fun! Give an example, analogy, metaphor, or something similar. 8. Smile, have fun, and be creative!

Replies

Jerryton Surya
Thank you for your suggestions
Mohamed Zakarya
Nice one! Can these tips be implemented as they are for reel videos?
Jason Jia
appreaciate your sharing.
awinash sumit
Great points, few other aspect you can keep in mind for good results for pre as well as post production 1. Use quality equipments 2. Choose a suitable location 3. Proper Lighting 4. Use professional video editing software 5. Color grade your footage 6. Before publishing your video, test it on different devices and platforms to ensure that it looks and sounds good.
Ni ✌🏾& ❤️
How important lighting really?
Business Marketing with Nika
@ni_e_sha Very important. Thanks to proper lighting you can highlight the lines of some objects, thanks to proper lighting and using lenses with various aperture numbers you can control the amount of light that will be on the final photo. I would say that it kind of art to know how to use lights. There are many instructions on how lights should be placed. There is one of many examples:
Heleana Grace
Awesome tips, Nika! You made a good point about looking straight at the camera and avoiding "um" and "so". From my experience recording videos for our clients, I learned you really need to show confidence to make an impact and these tips help achieve that. 😊 I also noticed that fun editing tricks like a smooth transition or an interesting graphic right at the beginning of the video tend to immediately catch people's attention.
@heleana Yeah, you are right! What apps or software do you use for video editing? 🙂
Savilia Lastero
Thanks for sharing such useful tips.
Maya A
Great tips, Nika! Thank you for sharing!
Mary Kathryn Johnson
Great ideas. I would add to use an outline to stay on track for your message.
@mkj That is a great idea, Mary! I am so thankful people are sharing their ideas not only with me but also with my growing community. ❤️
Amanda Trincher
Thanks for sharing your experience! One of the main benefits of social media is that you can share a post instantly. Within minutes of publishing your video, you can receive thousands of shares, which will help as many potential customers recognize your brand as possible. The main thing is to pay special attention to its quality; here you can learn in more detail about the features of creating social media video