• Subscribe
  • Could you say that your job is your hobby or a part of it?

Dora
    5 replies
    PS: let everyone be successful at doing

Replies

Tanjir Rahman
    I would say that my job is a part of my hobby. I love creating SaaS product demo animation explainer videos, and I'm lucky enough to be able to do it for a living. I've been creating explainer videos for over 5 years, and I've always loved the challenge of taking complex ideas and making them easy to understand. It's so rewarding to see someone watch my video and finally understand how a product works.
    Yevhen Melnychenko
    I guess I can say this about my main job. For a long time I didn't do exactly what I wanted to do, lately I really feel like I'm in the right place. I'm just in the early stages, but I think this is what I would like to do throughout my life, and get involved not only as a "work" but also in my free time as a "hobby"
    Leonard Mikh
    I think that now work has become a hobby for a larger number of people.
    Kate
    Yesss! Work takes up a lot of time, so it cannot be anything but something I love. I enjoy what I do.
    Kilian Dayzee
    For me, games are not only a source of entertainment, but also an opportunity to immerse myself in amazing worlds and experience incredible adventures. Recently I discovered a new game https://game-aviator.in/ aviator. Here I can become a real pilot, control an airplane and overcome various challenges. Graphics and sound in the game are amazing, create an atmosphere of total immersion. I enjoy every flight and experience real adrenaline. If you also dream of flying, I recommend you to try this game