Coolest job I'm doing. πŸ˜‚

Ravikant Sanepara
12 replies
Hey there! Know why I feel energetic & happier everyday? Sound crazy but yes, I do help startups founder to raise themself in competitive market by providing unique and engaging UX Design services. Easy nah! 😊

Replies

Ivan Territo
The Donatello of the UX, then! It's great to do a job you like, and looks like you like your :D
Jacob
Sounds like you've got the coolest job ever! Who wouldn't want to make the world a prettier and more functional place one startup at a time?
Benith Harbor
Nice way of presenting yourself. πŸ‘β€
Elaine Lu
That sounds awesome, Ravikant! What makes it the coolest job for you?
Kehui Guo
Wow, good for you! I'm also a product designer and I feel you. Diving into different problem space and solving problems through a unique point-of-view are simply the most rewarding things in my day-to-day work:))
Rahul Agarwal
but that caption made me open the Discussion. Good going with Copywriting!
Adeeb Malik
That does sound cool. Works love to know more… I on the other hand help startups get traction and traffic. Set up their branding, go-to market strategies, etc. What makes it cool to me? - To turn brands from β€˜it’ to someone you relate to! Super fun, I guess πŸ˜…
April-li
Wow! I understand you very well and you must be getting a lot of energy and positive feedback from itπŸš€
Clayton Walker
I love that you get so much enjoyment out of helping people Ravikant, keep it up! The world needs more people like you
Sidra Arif
Your job sounds so interesting that it might need its pair of sunglasses😎 Making startups shine with your UX design magic must be fun and satisfying.πŸ˜… Keep spreading good vibes
CY Zhou
That's awesome, Ravikant! What makes it the coolest job for you? 😊
Gurkaran Singh
Wow, helping startups with UX design sounds like being the superhero of the digital world! It's like designing a high-tech cape for them to stand out in the crowded market. πŸ˜‰ How do you manage to make it look so effortless?