• Subscribe
  • Convertible Notes

Muvr.io
    8 replies
    What are your thoughts on convertible notes? Muvr now offering convertible notes to its investors.

Replies

Abhra Ch.
    Hey @muvr_rico! 😊 Convertible notes can be a fantastic option for startups looking to raise capital while delaying valuation discussions until a later, often more favorable, time. It's exciting to hear that Muvr is offering them to investors! How has the response been so far? 🚀😄
    Muvr.io
    @abhra_ch Yes, it is a win-win for both Muvr and investor. I will be engaging here in PH for more private deals updates, hopefully! :)
    My3 Murthy
    Following this because I don't have a clue but am curious
    Muvr.io
    @my3_murthy Hello. It is a debt instrument loan to raise funding, but has the option to be converted to equity. It is a win-win for both Muvr and investors. Thank you!
    We are excited to announce that Muvr is now offering convertible notes to its investors! This innovative investment option allows for flexibility and potential for future growth. We believe that convertible notes are a great way to support the growth of our company while providing an attractive opportunity for our investors. Thank you for being a part of our community! We are building a marketing AI called Contentify AI. It's free and easy to setup. Check out the "Launching soon"
    Muvr.io
    @solyou Thank you Sol! Cheers!
    Gurkaran Singh
    Convertible notes are like the chameleons of the investment world - they blend in now but can transform into equity later. Quite the magical touch from Muvr!