• Subscribe
  • Content ideas you need to try

πŸ“ Teach your audience how to do something that makes their life easier/solves a problem they are experiencing. πŸ“ Highlight your favorite tools and/or resources that make your job easier or more efficient. πŸ“ Share something you wish you knew before you started your business, achieved a certain goal, or went through a specific experience. πŸ“ Create a list of red flags to watch out for that relate to your industry/niche. πŸ“ Share an encouraging quote or tweet-style graphic related to a problem your audience is experiencing. πŸ“ Share three tips that will help your audience get closer to achieving a goal they are working towards. πŸ“ Debunk a common myth or misconception about something related to your niche. πŸ“ Create a Q + A style post or Reel that addresses a common question your audience has about your industry or niche.

Replies

Abrar Sami
    This is good. Saving it
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    @abrar_sami1 I hope it will help you with content moderation! πŸ˜‡
    Emmanuel Nwosu
    These are great suggestions, Nika! Definitely stealing a few for my personal brand.
    @emmyjo Thanks! :-) Share your content later with us. We will like it!
    Richard Gao
    Posting on product hunt is funnily enough a good idea for content
    @richard_gao2 Yeah, and also it is a great tool for community building!
    These are great tips, @busmark_w_nika I'd also add recording your clients speak a few lines about the pains they're facing and how you are helping them resolve those issues
    @sho_hunts What tools do you use for recording them or tracking their feelings, feedback etc.?
    roger daniel
    bookmarkedπŸ˜‡
    @roger_daniel πŸ˜‡ I am happy you found it useful!
    Γ‡ağla Γ‡ağlar
    Thanks for the suggestions, Nika! I've bookmarked 🀘🏻
    @uxcagla Happy to hear that! πŸ˜‡
    MARIZSA
    Red and green flags!!! I dont wanna share all doom and gloom! Thank you for content ideas for the week :)
    @hi_marizsa You are genuinely welcome, Marizsa. πŸ˜‡
    Sudeshna Roy
    Love this Nika. Really useful. I would also add, create a curated page (a blog post with links to every piece of high quality and useful content you can find online on a topic relevant to your product/service). This is great for generating backlinks
    Jane Alexander
    Nika, you have made some excellent recommendations. Surprisingly, sharing your material on product search is a great idea.
    @janealex_nyu Thank you, Jane, I would be very pleased if you apply them to your content creation. πŸ˜‡
    Maria Gonzalez
    Good save, Gonna steal some ;) Thank you so much !
    @mary_gonz8 Happy I hear that part about stealing, Maria! 😁
    Divya
    You need to try interactive quizzes like "Which meditation style would suit you best" or "What Mother's Day gift you should give your mother" Or "Which Holiday destination should you visit next". Such content pieces provide customized results and give a personalized experience. To create such quizzes you can try an interactive content builder tool like Outgrow. Outgrow's quiz maker comes in very handy when you are feeling creative and want to experiment with your content.
    @divya14 Good points! What type of content do you create?