• Subscribe
  • Complaints about GMail please

Yeshwanth Reddy K
    4 replies
    I'm working on something related to Gmail as a side project Let me know: - What you don't like about Gmail - What could be better about it - Any features that you seek? - Anything else If you really like something about it please specify that as well. Thanks. Anything helps :)

Replies

Haider Technical
    FRP Bypass APK is a tool designed to help users bypass Google's Factory Reset Protection (FRP) on Android devices. FRP is activated after a factory reset, requiring the original Google account credentials to unlock the device. If a user forgets their account details, FRP Bypass APK can be used to bypass the Google account verification process and regain access to the phone. It’s important to note that this tool should only be used by the rightful device owner, and downloading the APK from reliable sources is crucial to avoid malware or other security risks.
    Gurkaran Singh
    Gmail is like that one friend who sends way too many group emails - cluttered and overwhelming. It could use a Marie Kondo touch to declutter and organize better. Plus, a feature to magically unsubscribe from all those unwanted newsletters would be a game-changer!
    Yeshwanth Reddy K
    @thestarkster I'm working on making gmail experience smoother and better organised at the moment I'll check out Marie Kondo's book thanks for the recommendation. I'll add the unsubscribe feature to the future bucket list. Thanks for the feedback and book recommendation
    Zackary Goncz
    I love Gmail. But what is up with how they show email chains on your phone? Its so easy to get lost. Does anybody think there is not a better way to do that?