Comment your Bad looking Product?

Ghost Kitty
13 replies
Are you getting difficulty to give user experience to your product for end user/customer? If so, I'm here to help you and your product to make more usable product. Comment your startup that looks very bad... to get help. Regards,

Replies

Kari Maru
Very a great article. I have read many articles but this is the most informative and useful one for me. Suika game
Igor Lysenko
The only negative for our user is the large functionality where you need to learn how to use it. I'm launching next Monday, and we've made things better for users at launch.
Tyler Scott
Please feel free to rip this apart if you have the time: https://youtu.be/C_hQ9L0P-Ck?si=...
Barry Zheng
Interesting discussion! If your startup's product isn't visually appealing, remember that aesthetics are just one aspect of the user experience. It's equally important to focus on functionality, ease of use, and how well the product solves a user's problem. Feedback from actual users is invaluable for this. Also, consider implementing A/B testing to see which designs resonate more with your audience. What feedback mechanisms do you currently have in place to gather user insights?
Kamela
This article stands out remarkably among the many I've encountered. Its depth of information and practical insights make it uniquely valuable to me. online games
isak
red ball 4 Its depth of information and practical insights make it uniquely valuable to me. This article stands out remarkably among the many I've encountered.