😍 Coming Soon: a digital product for founders, creators, and visionaries!

Annie Chopra
20 replies
In the last few months I have been on Product Hunt more than any other platform/community! which is insane considering I work in marketing lol but this community is so full of talented, exceptionally supportive people that it does truly make coming back here fun! I also noticed that this platform is full of hardworking founders, software engineers, marketing team members, designers, solopreneurs, creators, and visionaries!! And so I decided to create my physical product into a digital product solely for the PH community as I believed they would love it and use it! The product I am launching also comes with 30+ free add ons that actually includes a product hunt growth guide with lessons I have learned on Product Hunt and how to establish yourself and your brand on here. I think that product hunt is a community of people who genuinely care about personal growth - that has made it my favourite online community in this year- what's something you love about the PH community? Follow my launch - https://www.producthunt.com/prod...

Replies

Arz
Can’t wait!
Annie Chopra
@mahsimadastan hey mahsima! My product is now live and I would love if you could check it out and leave a comment if you have time πŸ₯³β€οΈ
Yasss all the best with the launch marathon, it will definitely be unforgettable!!
ISTIAK AHMAD
eagerly waiting for it πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯
Priyanka Gupta
All the best Annie :) I don't need to tell you this - as you are a marketer yourself! But still cant stress enough on how important will it be for you to create content for this kind of product!
Annie Chopra
@priyanka_gupta19 Hey Priyanka! Thank you!! Yes, definitely building a lot of content around it lol - as for the site, I have kept it private at the moment so you can access it on launch day! :)
Mansi Trivedi
YAY! I smell something really good cooking! All the best! Ps. Followed the launch! :)
Indiana Joshi
New digital innovation tailored for visionary creators and founders is on the horizon. Stay tuned
Ronan Hardy
That's awesome news!