• Subscribe
  • Collectors Social Marketplace. Do we fit here?

Jordan Woodley
    2 replies
    We are looking to launch a mobile app on PH in the near future. I have some hesitation in that it appears much of the launches have some sort of tie with AI, or maybe this is just what shows on my feed as I have some interest in this space. Our app doesn’t so I’m unsure of how well it fits within PH as a tool to spread word. The app is somewhat niche, in that it caters for football (soccer) shirt collectors and aims to provide a social marketplace for this target market. The premise is simple, a tool to curate and showcase your own collection coupled with a marketplace to buy and sell verified shirts within that community. The space is literally swamped with cheap imitations and fakes. We are fortunately supported by an avid collector with lots of contacts in this space which will inevitably help us. The app is built to be able to be extend into other target markets in the future. What are your thoughts on our suitability for PH as a tool? Have you previously been involved in an app release on PH? Do you have any suggestions on a good strategy to launch right, first time? I’d love to hear from you and what your experiences were/are!

Replies

Philipp Jackson
    Hey Jordan, no worries! We're in the same boat with OMMT (some kind of social network with collectibles). I don't feel lack of support from the community or some issues with PH platform fit, so I believe it's OK. But, yep, productivity and business AI-software is a king today.
    Jordan Woodley
    @ffffilipp thanks Phillip! Your app looks like it’s gonna be great! I’ll be looking out for the full launch!