• Subscribe
  • Cold messages! Still work?

Samir Rashed
    29 replies
    While I set my plan for the coming Q in Premast sales plan for our custom designs service, I wonder if the cold messages strategy is still effective and supports the services sales pipeline. What do you think?! Your thoughts are appreciated! Thanks

Replies

Utkarsh Choudhary
    They absolutely work. Especially on Linkedin. Best part is you don't even need premium. You can add a 300 character message while sending a connection request. This is usually good enough to get your key point across. Have been doing intense BD work just using Linkedin cold reachouts for the last 2 years and its been going pretty well.
    Yep, if you do it right. Some ways to do it right: 1) Keep your message clear, catchy, and concise. 2) Ensure everything in the message is personalized. Hope this helps!
    Jean Stewart
    They do, but it's tricky. Personalization is key - forget about generic templates. Research your recipient, their needs, their pain points, and tailor your message accordingly. Don't just sell, provide value.
    Raisa Shafiyyullah
    Yes, I think so. It's a numbers game. Based on my past experience, if I send 100 emails, I tend to get a 10% response rate, and from that, 1% may potentially become a client. You can continue trying with the best copy you can create and explore different niches.
    Mei
    3 things that can turn a cold DM into a win: • timing • relevance • the right personalised context
    Taylor Wilson
    @thisismeihere @growth_mechanic As someone who has replied to cold DMs from design firms, personalization made a huge difference! If someone took the time to comment on the industry I am in or a past company/role, it made me feel like there was some effort made by the sender.
    Anan Niamul
    Yes, cold messages can still work, but they need to be done right. Here are some tips for writing effective cold messages: Personalize your messages. Don't just send out a generic message to everyone on your list. Take the time to learn about the person you're messaging and tailor your message to their interests and needs. Be clear about your purpose. What do you want from the person you're messaging? Are you trying to sell them something, get them to join your team, or just connect with them? Be clear about your purpose so that the person knows what to expect.
    Iya Mendoza
    I manage Logomakerr.ai, an AI-powered platform that creates logos in minutes. Our company empowers startups and small businesses to develop memorable logo designs and branding packages for their prospects and customers. As someone in the design field, I'd like to share my perspective on cold messaging. The effectiveness of cold messaging for a design service company depends on factors like circumstances, target audience, and approach employed. Personalization and relevance are crucial, as generic messages are unlikely to elicit a positive response. Identifying the right audience and effectively communicating your value proposition is essential. Follow-ups are pivotal in nurturing relationships while respecting boundaries and providing opt-out options is vital. Cold messaging should be integrated into a comprehensive marketing strategy encompassing content creation, networking, referrals, and building a solid online presence to achieve optimal results. It is essential to adapt your approach based on feedback and results obtained.
    Frank Sondors
    Yes, nearly always work here at salesforge.ai :) Currently seeing 18.3% reply rate across all clients.
    Yes, Personalize Cold Message always works. The mistake people do in the 'age of AI' is copy & paste. Personalize, clear, crisp work well.
    André J
    if your USP is killer. sure. if not nope
    Svitlana Palamarchuk
    Yes! If you'd like to outsource leads generation via cold emails, I recommend https://belkins.io/ and if you'd like to try it for yourself GMass for Gmail account and Charge for Outlook (https://chargemyemail.com/) for Outlook
    Harshanki
    I'm more comfortable with the cold messaging approach. And most of the times, a casual message has performed better for me than a pre-defined sales-y text
    Kunal Mehta
    Absolutely! Cold messages can still be an effective strategy when executed thoughtfully. At Proapp, we understand the importance of personalized outreach. Our AI-powered mentorship ensures that every cold message sent through our platform is tailored to the recipient's interests and needs. By combining affordable courses, workshops, and personalized mentorship, we empower learners to engage with our platform and achieve their educational goals. Don't underestimate the power of a well-crafted cold message in connecting with potential students and creating meaningful learning opportunities.