• Subscribe
  • Cold Coffee vs Hot Coffee! What do you prefer for work?

Arlinda Eastwood
    15 replies

Replies

Violeta Redig
    Cold coffee, definitely. It's great for when I need a quick liquid juice boost without waiting for it to cool down.
    Stvkssh
    When it comes to coffee, I always prefer it hot over cold. Hot coffee has a remarkable ability to enhance the intricate flavors of the beans, providing a comforting experience, especially in chilly weather or during early mornings. Furthermore, the aroma of freshly brewed hot coffee is truly invigorating and appealing.
    Mileva
    I always prefer cold coffee, because without it i can't even imagine my day🥱.
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    Hot, brewed with V-60 or a Chemex
    Antonina Kotlarz
    Same hot coffee! But I recently discovered that you can put an AeroPress in the fridge, and it can make cold brew. Highly recommend trying it.
    Boreas Krüger
    I love cold coffee. It feels less harsh on my stomach, and I can drink it faster without worrying about burning my tongue.
    Emilio Chongbang
    Hot coffee helps me concentrate better. The warmth and the aroma are just what I need to start my day right.
    Joseph Lucio
    I like cold coffee. It's easier to drink while multitasking, and I find it keeps me energized longer.
    Deandre Akkuratov
    For me, hot coffee is the winner. It gives me that cozy feeling and helps me get into a productive mindset.
    Yvik Ye
    Cold drinks ftw!
    Cold coffee 100%, I need that brain freeze to keep me in the loop
    Daniel Taylor
    Hot coffee for deep work, cold brew for meetings and calls. The temperature change helps me context switch between different work modes. Anyone else vary their coffee temp strategically like this?
    erwin smith
    Deciding between cold and hot coffee for work really comes down to personal preference and the office environment. Providing options for both can be quite beneficial. For more insights into various coffee solutions and office beverage options, check fresh milk coffee machine. They provide information on office coffee machines and related services. Offering a range of coffee choices can cater to diverse employee preferences, enhancing workplace satisfaction.
    techinon
    Start your day off right with a cup of coffee that energizes without the unwanted side effects at wellhealthorganic.com : morning coffee tips with no side effect. Discover expert-backed tips for making your morning brew both invigorating and gentle on your body. From choosing the perfect roast to brewing methods that preserve flavor while reducing acidity, learn how to enjoy your coffee without the jitters or digestive discomfort.