Claude or ChatGPT?

Milli Sen
12 replies

Replies

Kangaroo Office
ChatGpt. But my reason is simple, it's a little bit expensive to afford both of them
Ted Schaefer
Claude Opus is so much better. I've used ChatGPT for a long time but they keep nerfing it... most recently they made bedtime stories useless, so I don't really have a need for it anymore. If it doesn't get fixed, I'll be switching to Claude entirely.
@sixbangs Ted when are you launching buddy? I keep worrying that I'll miss your launch. Make you sure ping me on Twitter.
Ted Schaefer
@jgani as soon as we can... think the total delay will be about 2 weeks, currently set for April 18. just working on the video thanks Jonni, i'll definitely reach out! don't think i'll be doing much else on launch day πŸ˜…
Ofir Kruvi
GPT for me, even though Claude did better for using Hebrew
Viola Schoell
ChatGPT. What do you prefer?
Ignas Vaitukaitis
Regarding the models themselves, Claude 3 Opus overtook ChatGPT4 on some benchmarks. To get the best responses, you might want to try the newest Claude models. But comparing their chat apps in general, ChatGPT is miles ahead. Even if Claude Opus overtook ChatGPT4 on some benchmarks, everyone is still playing catch-up to OpenAI, and OpenAI sets the standard. Whatever they release this summer will be the new standard for LLMs, and everyone will try to reach it. I love what Mistral, Anthropic, Google, and Meta are doing, but at this moment, OpenAI is still the clear leader.