Chrome Extension for PH?

anna_ch_anna
14 replies
I entered 'ProductHunt' in the chrome extension search box today. I haven't tried it out, but there are some pretty interesting tools. Product Hunt back to top button : This extension will add a nice/fun & much needed back to top button to the Product Hunt website. Meet Products — ProductHunt, HackerNews : Click icon to open ProductHunt, HackerNews, IndieHackers and TechCrunch at once Are you using chrome extensions for product hunt? If you are using it, please share what kind of tool it is.

Replies

Julie Chabin
If a back-to-top button (we have one on the homepage) would be helpful to your experience on PH, let me know, and we will add it to other pages 😊
anna_ch_anna
@syswarren I'm so happy to meet you here! It would be great to have a back-to-top button. When I go through the discussion comments, I have to run the mouse for a long time to get back to top. Thank you for leaving a comment.
Mirena Vasileva
I am, literally got it from ProductHunt itself: https://www.producthunt.com/post... It helps me to keep my streak and never miss out on trending launches :)
Shushant Lakhyani
I'm just using the official chrome extension of PH, and it is very helpful to discover new tools.
anna_ch_anna
@shushant_lakhyani I'll try it, too. Thank you for sharing.
Richard Gao
Not really any chrome extensions for product hunt, but I'd love something that would give an auto poster or something related
anna_ch_anna
@richard_gao2 There are many tools that can be applied to other SNS channels such as Twitter, but there seems to be no PH. It's interesting.
Hossein Yazdi
I'm using the PH's Chrome extension and I find it really interesting whenever I open my laptop and see new products at the start of my day.
anna_ch_anna
@hosseinyazdi Oh! I was just using a web browser and I should try using an extension. Is there anything in particular better?