• Subscribe
  • Cheapest way to grow fast? Cold Email or Paid Advertising 🤔

Frank Sondors
    20 replies
    As a startup, you're frequently under pressure to grow. Paid advertising (Google, Facebook ads etc.) or cold email are one of the fastest ways to grow FAST! Which channel do you think would be the most effective for you?

Replies

Shivangi Awasthi
    Organic Audience from Social Media
    Frank Sondors
    @shivangiawasthi over time is the dilemma. It takes too long.
    Frank Sondors
    @shivangiawasthi it scales? Not from my experience.
    Frank Sondors
    @shivangiawasthi can you share a few strategies or tips for scaling fast?
    Shivangi Awasthi
    @profy17 Targeting your audience and creating high-quality content consistently on your socials, collaborating with influencers and hosting giveaways or contests, using different boosting hacks depending on platforms like hashtags. Sharing behind-the-scenes stories and utilizing tools like stories and live streaming. It will take time and effort, so be patient and consistent. Focus on building genuine relationships with your audience and providing value, and over time, you'll see a positive impact on your product's reach and visibility. :))
    Shivangi Awasthi
    @profy17 It does scale and even could help with constructive feedback.
    Olena Bomko
    The LinkedIn Inbound Playbook
    Organic LinkedIn and Twitter (if your audience use them).
    Frank Sondors
    @olena_bomko it doesn't scale though, or?
    Olena Bomko
    @profy17 It does scale :) Why no?
    Oleg Eltsov
    Organic in socials.
    Frank Sondors
    @oleg_eltsov it doesn't scale though, does it?
    Dennis Aronov
    Organic, organic, organic. If you use paid at the beginning, you will get a bunch of leads that will never bite. You don't know your audience well enough yet.
    Frank Sondors
    @dennis_aronov organic is too slow though?
    Dennis Aronov
    @profy17 Organic is as fast as you want because that's the growth that will stick.
    Neha
    YourGPT
    YourGPT
    Launching soon!
    I will go with organic SEO
    Tra Dao
    @neha_8 me too. Do you have any advice?
    Frank Sondors
    @neha_8 it takes too long to see the results, but it's much needed, definitely.
    Elena Tsemirava
    Paid advertising is definitely not the cheapest way. Combine different channels like email, social media, SEO and content.
    Osric D'Souza
    Iv have been operating the marketing for Cloudsafaris and have noticed it is hard to grow on social media organically, it requires to be consistent and quality content. However, paid advertising does outperform.
    Tanjir Rahman
    I've had success with cold email by following these tips: Do your research: Before you send any cold emails, take the time to research your target audience. Who are they? What are their pain points? What are they interested in? Personalize your emails: Your cold emails should be personalized to the recipient. Address them by name, and mention something that you know about them. Keep your emails short and to the point: People are busy, so they don't have time to read long emails. Get to the point quickly and clearly. Offer something of value: Give the recipient a reason to read your email. Offer them a free ebook, white paper, or demo of your product. Track your results: Keep track of how many emails you send, how many people open them, and how many people click on your links. This will help you to improve your results over time. If you're looking for the cheapest way to grow fast, I encourage you to give cold email a try. But remember, it's important to do it right. With a little effort, you can see great results.