ChatGPT vs Your Product

Yokiiiii
19 replies
What makes your product superior to ChatGPT or other prominent AI products? Or, in which cases are your products better? Show me the advantages! I'd love to try new products!

Replies

Bernard Badó
I created Prompt Advance which doesn't compete with ChatGPT but it improves it. My product is browser extension, so I think you get the point.
Yokiiiii
@bernard_bado Sounds interesting! I am curious about how Prompt Advance enhances the user experience.
Bernard Badó
@yokiyoki - you don't need to write prompts - you don't need to copy & paste the prompts - you have pre-built prompt templates directly in ChatGPT
Joseph Raj
Good question! I would be happy to get the answer of this. :)
Simone Famulari
The advantage of Knowlee, compared to GPTs, is that you have the ability to input various sources such as for example youtube videos, medium articles, tweets etc. and these sources are always up to date. Plus you can interact via text to video / text to audio. If you want to try Knowlee, we are current in FREE Beta: https://www.knowlee.ai/
Yokiiiii
@simone_famulari Sure. I will try Knowlee. I think the various resource is really a good point. Let me know if your products need upvotes! Happy to help
Hugo Aguiar
@yokiyoki EstimateAI is specifically designed for task estimation using ChatGPT. Its most powerful feature, coming soon, will enable integration with Jira software, allowing you to leverage your historical data for more accurate task estimations. EstimateAI will synergize these commands with your historical data to generate enhanced estimations.
Yokiiiii
@haguiar Wow 🤩 I really love the synergy of historical data! Let me know if your product needs upvotes! Happy to help!
Yokiiiii
@haguiar Shall we connect on LinkedIn?
Igor Lysenko
My product already has AI, but I think my product is better because it has more functionality.
Yokiiiii
@ixord Wow Would you like to share more details?
Igor Lysenko
@yokiyoki My product solves the productivity problem and I don’t need to go to another AI if I can directly in the workspace in IXORD Notes contact the AI ​​using voice.
Yokiiiii
@ixord It's productive and convenient to go directly to IXORD. Shall we connect on LinkedIn?