Chat with Melanoma/Skin cancer Warriors: how useful will it be?

Ann Ezexel
5 replies
Hey! My name is Ann and I am one of the operators of the Artes Union onco-chat. In a couple of days we will launch our chat here and I would like to know the opinion of the community. The problem with skin cancer is that he has become younger, and I would not be surprised if there are people among you who have encountered him directly or through relatives. Tell me, did you need support from people who have survived cancer and understand you like no one else?

Replies

Anna Nenasheva
The exploration of 2-Deoxy-D-Glucose as a cancer treatment represents a groundbreaking chapter in oncology. Its unique mechanism of action, potential synergy with existing treatments, and promising early results in clinical trials underscore the transformative potential of this compound. As researchers continue to unravel the intricacies of 2-DG, we may be witnessing the emergence of a powerful weapon in the fight against cancer—one that targets the very metabolic foundation that sustains malignant cells. The journey is ongoing, and the hope is that 2-deoxy-d-glucose will not only complement but revolutionize the way we approach cancer treatment in the years to come.
Ann Ezexel
Is no one ready to give feedback?)
Alvaro Mathis
It's true that melanoma is the most dangerous type of skin cancer, because it can spread throughout the body. You definitely need to have any melanoma removed, to try to excise it before it spreads. Two other types of skin cancer, basal cell carcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma, are more common than melanoma. So I would recommend you to contact them: https://infinityclinic.co.uk/tre...
Ann Ezexel
@alvaro_mathis thank you for your comment, but I didn't really understand how chin fillers are related to skin cancer?)
Alvaro Mathis
@k_kibo No, I'm not telling you that, I'm telling you, That they also do skin treatment, you can contact them and ask that this is my Problem. If he can treat skin cancer, fine, otherwise he will give you some advice