[ChangeLog] September 21, 2023 release notes

Jamie Sprowl
27 replies

Never miss a tech trend

This past year, we’ve expanded our newsletters from our flagship Daily Digest to 4 additional interest-specific newsletters for AI enthusiasts, product and design lovers, internet junkies, and serial makers. If you’ve lost track, we now have a landing page that you can use to recommend your favorite newsletter to your friends or manage your own newsletter subscriptions (also available in your profile settings).

Let’s get together

Subscribe to our new event page on Luma if you’d like to join us for upcoming events. The first few events are posted, and we hope to see you there!

Better Pro Tips

We’ve made a small adjustment to pro tips to make sure we’re highlighting the most helpful insights on Product Hubs. Instead of automatically approving all pro tips, there is now a process in place to check the quality first. Ultimately, we put this process in place to avoid collecting self-promotional or low-quality submissions.

Replies

Rohan Chaubey
Great updates, Jamie. Thanks for keeping us updated. A quick question: Events page is for PH events or makers/hunters can also organize their own events? I was thinking of creating a LinkedIn event for founders/makers in my network -- what is product hunt and what are the best practices to launch.
Jamie Sprowl
@rohanrecommends that's awesome! We're piloting a few events run by our PH team for now, but if they are successful we'd love to host a page for the community to set up their own events. For now, if you decide to host an event, let our team know and we can potentially help promote or review the content if it's helpful. :)
Dima Tryhubenko
Decent updates, great way to present them too ♥️
Natella Nuralieva
Love that there are events now
Jake Harrison
I Like PH so much! Hope it become better and better, 40 streak!
Shivangi Awasthi
This is so cool. Thank you @jamie_sprowl for keeping us updated. 🙌
Mariia Volina
Awesome update!
Alex Rodukov
This is so cool, Awesome update.
Aarav Pittman
Hey there! I think a brand name can have a meaning, but it's not necessary. Some of the most successful brands in the world have names that don't have any particular meaning, like Google, Apple, and Nike.
Philipp Shay
Awesome update - upvoted))
Jeorge
Thanks for the great update!
Ghulam Mujtaba
technology now much needed for advance 🌎
Ghulam Mujtaba
there is many new updates for learning how we can do better