[ChangeLog] November 3, 2022 release notes: Product Hubs are now editable

Jamie Sprowl
6 replies

Product Hubs

Our vision for Product Hubs is to be your single source of truth and the place to find everything about a product’s journey. Since launching Product Hubs in June, we’ve received 800 requests to update pages. We hear you. So today we’re making it possible for the owners of these pages to make edits!

Who can manage? Makers of a product and their team members

What can I manage? Team permissions, content (title, photos, tagline, etc.)

Why should I claim access?

• Make sure your information is accurate and up to date for prospective customers
  • Hub pages will continue evolving to give you access to exclusive features that will help you create, grow, and engage with your community of followers over time

How do I claim access? Read the full help article - Open the Hub page of the product you want to claim. - Click “Claim page” (located at the bottom right of the sidebar). - Submit a company email address that matches your product domain. If you don't have one, that's ok. In both cases, you'll receive a verification email right after this step. - Open the email received and click on “verify email”.

Replies

Alex Hopkins
I would like to say that this blog convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post stumble guys
Gurjeet Matharu
Roadmap feature with product hunt launch integration would be so cool! Vote on the next feature, it gets approved, we build it, then we launch it through product hunt. Even more cool github integration!