• Subscribe
  • πŸ₯³ Celebrating 200+ followers and 300+ points on Product Hunt (along with a big announcement)

Arun Pariyar
    32 replies
    πŸ‘‹ Hi Community, I just came back from a short holiday and seeing that I had reached 200+ followers and 300+ after logging in made me super happy πŸ₯³ It has been 22 days since my last celebration post of reaching 100 followers and +200 points(link shared below) πŸ‘‰ https://www.producthunt.com/discussions/celebrating-100-followers-and-200-points-on-product-hunt I just want to say thank you to the Product Hunt community for being so active and engaging. I also feel that I must share what I learned and how I managed to go about it. 🚲 Everything I shared on the one-pager still applies; this is my key(link shared below for those who might not know ) One Pager | Getting Started Guide to Product Hunt 🐾 -https://bit.ly/one-pager-PH πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ Posting Discussions Questions The one-pager covers how you can ask the right kind of questions from my observation 😁 πŸ™Œ Following up and engaging with the replies(πŸͺœ This one is new) In the beginning, I only posted discussions and left them. I also read through the replies but didn't do more. However, when I started seeing a lot of interesting comments, I began to reply to them and saw that this started bringing more comments and helped me bond with people strongly, and when I followed them, they were very quick to follow me back as well. ☯️ Staying true to yourself This one is more for your own conscience. Reflect yourself and be yourself in your discussion posts and replies. Not every discussion topic will get plenty of responses, and sometimes you can't post a reply to every comment and not everyone will follow you back. That's okay, this is a process. But being yourself, you will get engagement with the right people you want to connect with to expand your network. More on how to connect with your network outside of PH will follow when I reach 300 followers, this is what I am experimenting with right now πŸ˜‰ πŸ“£ πŸ“£ Here is the big announcement πŸ“£ πŸ“£ My team has made the decision and we will be launching SetOps, a cloud management tool for developers to easily & quickly deploy full-stack applications within minutes in your own AWS account with zero lock-in and minimal DevOps knowledge in the second week of June. We are super excited and getting ready πŸš€ You can learn more about SetOps at www.setops.co Again Big Thanks to the Product Hunt community and I hope you are all having a wonderful week 🌻

Replies

Luka Vasic
    Congrats man, looking forward to 300 🀩
    Amartya Bhargava
    Great to have you in my network. Congrats man - hope I can have the same trajectory.
    Arun Pariyar
    The tips here along with the one pager is good place to start and after being here for a while you will find your own unique approach for sue. All the best @amartya_bhargava πŸ‘
    Dylan Merideth
    Keep it up Arun!!!! Congrats on the coming launch, I think the idea is amazing. Cant wait to see it in action:)
    Maya Ben Zid
    Great job! I remember seeing your last post around here. Your growth pace is amazing. I'm also working towards 100 followers and 200+ PH points - seeing your growth spurt is so inspiring!
    Arun Pariyar
    Thank you @maya_ovice, Its an interesting journey for me as well. I am very much enjoying myself here and to be part of conversation with a community working towards bringing the next best thing is an experience in itself. I wish you all the best and look forward to your celebration post when you reach your target πŸ‘
    Saif Ullah Khalid
    Keep going, mate! May you have more success.
    Sakshi Gahlawat
    Congratulations! More success to you.
    Imtiyaz
    Congratulations @arunpariyar! Now I'm jealous of you πŸ€₯, despite being an early member of @producthunt since February 13th, 2014. I'm standing with 180 points and 150 followers. I really regret not being active in the ProductHunt community all these years. Nevertheless, I'm getting started now.
    Arun Pariyar
    Hi @imtiyaz922, its never too late to get started. I get what you mean but I think your priorities were different and your focus was on other important things. I am happy to play a tiny part in shaking you up a bit.. we are in the path together, lets make it happen now 🌻
    All the best buddy and best of luck with your launch.
    Arun Pariyar
    Thanks @saqib301, I will be sure to share a reminder to the community on discussions on the launch day to receive support πŸ‘
    I wish you success in your upcoming launch. It's great to hear about your experience. I'm looking forward to connecting with you https://www.linkedin.com/in/quds...
    Ehsan ul Haq
    That is quite an impressive achievement. I am also following you.✌
    Sean Song
    Congratulations Arun! "☯️ Staying true to yourself" it resonates here.