Can you suggest an advance marketing course for my team?

Salar Davari
10 replies
I'd like to help some of the less experienced members of my team improve their knowledge base. Can you think of any available marketing course ?

Replies

Valentin Echavarria
I don't really know of a single course that covers all stages of marketing to grow a product because it's quite extensive to explain each one. I've been looking at your product, and I love it! If you'd like, we can exchange ideas and have a 15-minute conversation on how to grow AIHomeDesign using social media, organic content, influencers, and affiliates. I have a strong knowledge of Growth and how to scale products from 0 to thousands of users, and of course, I love making connections! I can also share documents that you can use as guides, which would be a great help to your team. I would love to help you. Please don't hesitate to contact me to discuss this further.
Judith Amarachi 💙
Why not get them a trainer instead? I think that would be better, as it will help them stay accountable and have direct access to an expert.
Dzmitry Tsemirau
Take a look at "Demand Curve". I'm taking now a marketing course from them and I really like their practical approach.
Edward Phillips
Digital Marketing Specialization offered by the University of Illinois on Coursera: This course covers a wide range of topics such as digital marketing analytics, search engine optimization, social media marketing, and more. The course is designed to help learners develop a comprehensive understanding of digital marketing and its applications in the real world. The course is self-paced and can be completed in 4-6 months . Marketing Analytics: Data Tools and Techniques offered by the University of Virginia on Coursera: This course focuses on teaching learners how to use data analytics tools to make informed marketing decisions. The course covers topics such as data visualization, regression analysis, customer segmentation, and more. The course is self-paced and can be completed in 4-6 months . Advanced Marketing Management offered by the Indian Institute of Management Bangalore on edX: This course is designed for experienced marketing professionals who want to enhance their knowledge and skills in the field of marketing. The course covers topics such as market research, product management, pricing strategies, and more. The course is instructor-led and takes approximately 12 weeks to complete .
Salar Davari
@edward_phillips1 Hi Edward. Thanks for taking your time and providing me with information. I think I'm gonna go for it. Thanks again.
AmazingSylvia
Hey I got one, if your team is from entry level the Google digital marketing certificate course on Coursera may fit for them
Nicole Henry
I recommend the "Advanced Marketing Strategies Masterclass" offered by Coursera. It covers data-driven marketing, AI, and emerging trends. As for what I listen to, I enjoy a mix of podcasts like "Marketing Over Coffee" and "Marketing School," which provide valuable insights into the ever-evolving world of marketing.
Tatiana Vdovychenko
I can recommend courses on HubSpot (they are the inbound marketing gurus) and attend a marketing webinar next week: https://youtube.com/live/JJ2jYFj...
Juanita Robinson
This course is designed to empower marketing teams with the latest trends, tools, and strategies in the dynamic world of marketing. It covers a wide range of advanced topics, including data-driven marketing, advanced social media strategies, SEO and content marketing, marketing automation, and advanced analytics. The course also includes case studies and practical exercises to ensure your team can apply their newfound knowledge effectively. With experienced instructors and a strong focus on real-world applications, this course can significantly enhance your team's marketing skills and help them stay at the forefront of the ever-evolving marketing landscape.