• Subscribe
  • Can you share some tips to increase Sign Up to Paid conversion?

Manab Boruah
    10 replies
    I am struggling to convert signups to paid. Even though my sign up is growing day-by-day, I don't see the same happening on the ARR side. Any suggestion helps. Thanks in advance.

Replies

Manoj Radhakrishnan
    You might need to review what goes into the paid plan, how much it is priced, and what your competition offers. 1. Understand the market and competition - who is the user, is he the one who needs to pay, does he have the capability to pay, why should he pay, why should he pay your product and not competitor product 2. Spot those sticky features and try limiting it or adding a price tag to it. 3. If there are any convenience aspects which your users are looking for, you might have to rethink the monetization strategy - like professional support, management feature, team collaboration features etc., try to leverage those..
    Manab Boruah
    @manoj_radhakrishnan1 thanks for sharing these. While I have acted on some of these pointers, I really need to think about "is he the one who needs to pay". But how do I get the person who will pay?
    Manoj Radhakrishnan
    @manab_boruah Okay. You need to address a core pain point which really delivers value to the person. And ensure that only that value added service is put behind a paywall. And ensure that you are well differentiated from competition on that value added service.
    Aaron Jackson
    Improve the conversion rate of user payment, mainly through activities and preferential incentives in APP applications.
    Manab Boruah
    @aaron_jacksonyy thanks for sharing. This is helpful feedback.
    phprunner
    It is hard to tell without details but there are a few rules of thumb. 1. Your free plan is too generous 2. Your marketing attracts the wrong crowd that is not willing to pay 3. Users do not find enough value in your service to open their wallets
    Manab Boruah
    @sergey_kornilov1 thanks for your suggestions. Will surely look into the metrics you suggested. Cheers!