Can you roast my landing page?

Arafat Hossain
12 replies
You can simply visit my website: https://chattyai.chat/ and give me some feedback. It will help me to improve my landing page. Thanks

Replies

Solomon Bush
This really looks good from a UI perspective! I love the color theming and the how well the shading flows. Good job! Only suggestion I would have is set a max width to the size of your container. It looks weird on wider monitors :)
Johann Vazquez
Branding is consistent! It does very well at explaining the product and I enjoy how you can test it in the hero section. The Nav Bar needs to be sticky so that your viewers can click on the nav as they scroll down. I would differentiate or put more emphasis on the plan that you want to push more - you can do this by adding more weight/color/bigger size, etc
Brandon Scott
I like the font. But You'r is actually spelled "you're" Also I noticed "how it works" is a CSS selector. This tab wont work when in anything other than the home page. I would suggest you use a separate page or have 2 menus (one on the home screen with the selector and one on other pages that links how it works to a separate page. Also separate the demo page. Helps with SEO. (leave it on the homepage too) The Pricing text also should be the same as the title text on the homepage. I like the title font used in the homepage. use it throughout. There are just some small errors mentioned above that would bring it all together when fixed. Overall great job!
Chris Lindner
It reminds me the feeling of autumn, beautiful. I think the CTA of "follow us on tx" could be positioned further down the page or at the bottom as a button, allowing users to directly access your Twitter after reading the page without interruption and with more convenient navigation.
Ashna S
Hey Arafat! Love what you've got going on with the landing page – seriously impressive. Just a couple of friendly pointers: 1) Main Fold: You could give the visual a bit more spotlight in the main fold. That extra space above 'Follow us on Twitter' on both desktop and mobile? We could easily clear it up to bring the visual front and center. 2) Visual: GIFs showing the chatbot in action could inject a whole lot of engagement right into the top fold. 3) Pricing Plans: Small typo: Spotted a tiny typo in "Trial." No biggie, just a quick fix. Mid-Tier: What if we put the middle tier right in the spotlight? Highlighting it in the center will keep things crystal clear and avoid any "same features" confusion. Pricing Recommendation: Oh, and a neat behavioural bias we can use here is the "Decoy Effect." It's all about introducing a third not so interesting option that makes the one you really want to shine stand out even more. By subtly positioning plans, we can guide users to the one that truly rocks. You're nailing it! 🚀
Arafat Hossain
@ashna_s Great Suggestions! I appreciate it. I will try to do it. Thanks to you for the clear feedback.
Jonas Schaller
pretty cool design, i like it alot, but i would make on the headline more cleare that the chatbot knows anything about the website/business its on