• Subscribe
  • Can you believe how fast August flew by? 😲

Bilal Asif
    34 replies
    Wow, can you believe it's September already? It feels like summer just started! I'll be spending my weekend working on my product, Connect Genie AI, to get it ready for the next phase. What about you—any fun plans for the weekend? 🍕📺

Replies

Hibba Shahid
    That sounds like a productive weekend ahead! ill binge watch a few shows lol
    Morgane Perrier
    ReadPartner Portal + Extension
    ReadPartner Portal + Extension
    @hibba_shahid That sounds like a plan! Do you have any shows to recommend?
    Azza Shahid
    Will be traveling!
    Hibba Shahid
    @azza_shahid where are you planning on going to? :)
    Dzmitry Tsemirau
    Yes, you are right. Unfortunately quickly as always. We are on a short vacation at sea. Have a nice weekend!
    Momin Ul Abidin
    I know, right? It's amazing how not just August, but half the year has already flown by! It feels like just yesterday we were setting our goals for the year. As time moves so quickly, it's a reminder to focus on positioning ourselves in ways that highlight our expertise and unique skills. I'm planning to channel this momentum into opportunities that really showcase the strategic and creative aspects of my work, making a lasting impact in the industry. Time to make the next few months count!
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    I am planning to explore the new places in germany, as i am new here so need to have networking with new people, also will visit the famous places here. So yeah this is a whole plan for this weekend rather than working :)
    Bailey Dotson
    I can’t believe we’re already in September. The summer just flew by!
    Charlos Brat
    I’m planning to spend my weekend working on my product, Connect Genie AI. Excited for the next phase!
    Nora Roberts
    Any exciting plans for the weekend? I’ll be focusing on my product.
    Nikolay Taskov
    Same here I'm planning to work over the weekend to prepare for my launch and fix several bugs. I can't believe how quickly summer flew by! But hey, I've got an idea let's all move to the southern hemisphere :D What do you think? If I get the chance to work somewhere new, I'd probably choose South Africa. I'd love to visit for a few weeks and enjoy the spring there.
    Aarav Krishna
    August seemed to zoom past in a blink! It feels like we just started the month, and now it’s already time to gear up for the fall. Time really does fly when you're busy.
    Ismaila Adamu
    August definitely went by faster than I expected. It’s a good reminder to savor each day and make the most of the time we have. Can’t wait to see what the rest of the year has in store!
    Hannah Travis
    Wow, August went by in a flash! It feels like this yesterday we were planning out the month. I’m curious to see how the next few months will unfold.
    Jack Lipsky
    Not only the August, but 2024 itself feels like it's gone by in a flash!
    Hazel Mathew
    September snuck up on us! I’m using the weekend to catch up on some freelance work and unwind
    Lazar J
    Time flew by so fast! I’ll be focusing on some personal projects and maybe squeezing in a hike. What’s your plan for the weekend?
    Lucy Howard
    Obviously Man! this august is very tough for me
    Vincent Fisher
    I know, right? august seems to have zipped by in no time!
    Sana Khan
    I am surprised August just zipped by It feels like I was just planning summer vacations. Is anyone else surprised by how quickly time flies?
    Priyanka Saini
    Yes..we were planning to launch in August and now today is the day.. seriously...it went so fast. today we have launched Natomic. its already exhausting. :)
    Simon Paul
    Can’t believe how fast August went! I’m already gearing up for some big plans this month