• Subscribe
  • Can this idea work?

Shayan Ali
    8 replies
    Hey there! I am Shayan Ali. I have an idea to make a design agency that sells design services on monthly basis. A subscriber can submit multiple design request on a Trello board and they will be completed one by one. Each request will be completed in 24 hours. No meeting, no contracts everything is simple and managed with Trello. Can you think this idea can work. I am also giving away 15 days free trails for feedback (in this 15 days period you can request 15 design request). If you are interested you can message me on twitter with your email and then you gain access to the Trello board.

Replies

Mansi Trivedi
    Hey Shayan, can you share more details about the product??
    Shayan Ali
    @mansi_trivedi1 I am going to build a design agency that replaces these expensive designer for one flat monthly fees which will be lower than their salaries, you can get as many design as you want in a month and you only have to pay once. Each design request will be fulfilled within 24 hours and you will be able to pause and play whenever you want. LoopyDesign have a lot of special features such as: Delivered within 24 hours, No meeting and No contracts, everything is managed with Trello, Top notch design quality, you can pause and play the service according to your needs and cancel anytime. Feel free to ask any questions :)
    Mansi Trivedi
    @itsshayanali That's a great idea.🚀 But then again, it will require some branding and proper steps of action if you decide to take it forward as a full blown project.🗒️ I like the quick delivery and no meetings required part. 💫😊 If you can take this forward with planning, you could definitely make something out of this. 😄 If you wanna discuss in detail, feel free to connect on LinkedIn/ Twitter. ✌️😀
    Oladipo Mayowa
    I’ll like to know more. What kind of designs are you talking about?
    Shayan Ali
    @oladipo_mayowa the design services Loopydesign will offer are: Logo Design, Branding, Landing page design, Website design, wire frames, infographics, pitch decks, simple decks, icons, illustrations, trade show banners, business cards, brochures, stationary design, design sytems, advertisements and packaging design
    Shayan Ali
    @oladipo_mayowa Oh love to hear that :) You can get access to the free trial right now if you want to.