• Subscribe
  • Can LinkedIn content ever really feel personal with AI?πŸ€”

Bilal Asif
    11 replies
    There are so many AI tools out there that help with LinkedIn growth but to me, most of the time they feel too generic. It’s like they miss the human touch. But imagine if AI could actually reflect your voice and writing style. Spoiler Alert! There is. πŸ™Œ We are launching Connect Genie AI tomorrow. Stay tuned! πŸš€

Replies

Huzaifa Shoukat
    wishing you luck as you launch ConnectGenie PH. More strength to you, man. :)
    Sacha Dumay
    Looking forward to the discount! πŸ˜ƒ
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    Looking faorward to your launch bro :) More power to you πŸ™Œ
    Nayab Mir
    LinkedIn has never felt this easy. Very excited for this launch πŸš€
    Azza Shahid
    Yes I think so.It depends on how the AI is used.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Since there is AI, I am more suspicious towards content. And whenever someone use it to engage with me, my thoughts are: "aaah, okay, are we gonna have the convo like this? So there's no need to write with me. I can chat with ChatGPT on my own and you too" :D
    Blake Martin
    Yes, AI-powered content, especially using a RAG approach, can feel personal. For individuals, fine-tuning a model to reflect their unique tone works well. For businesses, using RAG to pull context from indexed user writings at runtime is a scalable solution. It ultimately depends on if the user is satisfied with the output. Congrats on the launch!