Can I be addicted to Product Hunt? :D

Jose Rodríguez
24 replies
I find PH when I started https://productivity.directory , since then I visit it everyday, about 6 month :)

Replies

Pedro
I read the article “Nox vs BlueStacks: Which Android Emulator Is Better?” and decided to share my findings. Nox is a great choice for those looking for a lightweight and stable emulator for games and simple applications. BlueStacks noxplayer vs bluestacks, on the other hand, offers more powerful features and supports many different apps, making it ideal for heavy use. Depending on your needs, choose Nox for light tasks and BlueStacks for more complex ones. I suggest you try both and choose the best one for yourself.
Keith Mc
I definitely think so!!! Should we create a recovery group? Hahaha
Business Marketing with Nika
Yes, you can. I am a living example.
Business Marketing with Nika
@stan8086 I would like to be more general. Product Hunt is good but I do not want to be dependent on one site :D
Zekiye Nur Kesici
Product Hunt is addictive because it's a treasure trove of innovative ideas and products that can inspire and fuel your entrepreneurial spirit. The community's energy and passion for discovering and supporting great products make it a fun and engaging platform to explore daily. 🙌
Hossein Yazdi
Yes, I think. The community here is kind, friendly, and open to support and connect with new people. So, from this perspective, I guess it can be addictive for someone who's eager for new connections!
Jagriti Kumar
Definitely! I think it's a good addiction though. I see so many useful products everyday and I feel like I can keep up latest tech ideas and innovations .
Bon
No, PH is just on of many channels. It's good to check daily for new product launches, but be careful not to become obsessed!
Godstime Nwabue
Yes, you can. Take me, for example - I am recently active for two reasons: to engage with the community and to open my mind to different perspectives. I am training myself to be committed and disciplined.
Moaz Ahmad
Launching soon!
It's an amazing platform for ideas and keeping up with trends, obviously you were gonna get addicted.
JD Worcester
Totally the best PH to be addicted to
Daniel Zaitzow
Yea - I think its a productive social media tool where they've done a killer job of gamifying it in some really solid ways that clearly work for product nerds.
Mark Lemuel M
good thing about this place is that, you can literally talk to successful CEO's and they are open and not judging in your startups , INFACT they are willing to help you because they know the struggle! #entrepreneurlife
NBA Team
Product Hunt can be quite addictive, especially if you're passionate about discovering new and innovative products. It's a great platform for staying updated on the latest tech, apps, and tools. The product I hunt for my site https://nba2kapk.org/ keeps me hooked.
Borey Washington
I've been here regular to check daily Launches and see what's hot today; maybe I'm in the similar situation as you.
Yes! you can get addicted to PH. LOL
Greg Cohler
Let’s connect as I am new and preparing for my own launch!
Gurkaran Singh
Ah, the Product Hunt addiction - welcome to the club! It's like falling into a rabbit hole of cool tech goodies... except instead of a wonderland, it's a wonder-app store! 🚀