• Subscribe
  • Calling all Product Hunt Nomads... share where are you working from this week?

Nacho Franchini
    163 replies
    I will be working from Uruguay this week. Hitting Brazil's beachside the following one. It's time for sunrise surfing, and I just can't wait... πŸ„

Replies

Axel Borry
    We are starting the surfing season as well in Lisbon 😁. Preparing a future launch for @phbuster πŸ˜Όβ€οΈβ€πŸ”₯
    Nacho Franchini
    @phbuster @nickyborry Cascais? Estoril? Used to surf there back in 2012, while I still had hair... Looking forward to Peniche in 2024, are you coming?. Not quite ready for Nazare yet haha Let us know about that launch, I used to be a @phbuster heavy user!
    Axel Borry
    @ifranchini Ericeira or Costa da Caparica for me but let's meet in Peniche in 2024... Oh yes Nazare in our dream haha! Cool to know that you used PhantomBuster, I will share soon the coming soon page
    Himanshu Kumar
    Chiang Mai, Thailand A green and nice place to work, and of course less crowded than Bangkok.
    Nacho Franchini
    @himanshu1332 diginomad paradise! :) What's next?
    Himanshu Kumar
    @ifranchini Thinking of going back to Bali for a few months was in Bali in 2022 for 3 months and liked the overall vibe there.
    Pranab Buragohain
    Will be working on https://www.kloudmate.com from Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh, India!
    Nacho Franchini
    @pranabgohain beautiful. how it's like there. Can you define it with emojis?
    Pranab Buragohain
    @ifranchini πŸ”οΈπŸ”οΈπŸ’»πŸŒ²
    James Daly
    Far north Queensland in Australia, escaping the cold of Sydney for a week πŸŒ΄πŸ˜„ then London next week if anyone's around πŸ‘‹
    Nacho Franchini
    @jamesdaly90 Oh... living the van life through the great ocean road has always been on my bucket list priorities... one day, I promise, one day
    Robin Singhvi
    Jodhpur, Rajasthan! Hot as hell, but the food is 🀌🏽 πŸ˜‹ !
    Nacho Franchini
    Looking good @robinsinghvi I guess humidity and spicy are going together like Bonnie & Clyde, huh?
    Robin Singhvi
    @ifranchini no humidity since it's a desert. And the food is spicy but also some great sweet/cooling dishes! All round great food scene!
    Nacho Franchini
    @robinsinghvi and you know what's funny, a bullet of my to-do list for today was researching a tool I should use to do a GIF demo video for our landing page, and our actual Product Hunt Launch video, and now here I am talking to you... Coincidence?
    Robin Singhvi
    @ifranchini Haha! Check us out :) I think we have 7 or 8 more lifetime deals available :)
    Mahesh Pansare
    Business Review by Gobiggi
    Business Review by Gobiggi
    Working from Pune, Maharashtra, India :)
    Erkin Bek
    Great, I love your lifestyle! I'm working from Kyrgyzstan in Bishkek this week and next week too. Planning to go to Georgia, but they say it's hot there now.
    Nacho Franchini
    @erkin_bek Thanks Erkin, but it's nothing more than spending +12 hours working like crazy toward our future launch, and mostly traveling when I am not working... that's for sure :)
    Erkin Bek
    @ifranchini The main thing is that you can go to new places after work and try the local cuisine.... mmmmmm tasty! Anyway, good luck!
    Michael Andreuzza
    I am working on https://lexingtonthemes.com from.... My backyard in the Γ…land Islands πŸ’ͺ
    Nacho Franchini
    @michael_andreuzza I am informing you that the Γ…land Islands has entered my bucket list... looks so amazing
    Michael Andreuzza
    Benvenuto @ifranchini! You will like it a lot. a very cozy place :-)
    Mike Elgan
    Vittorio Veneto, Italy (about a half hour North of Venice)
    Nacho Franchini
    @mike_elgan I think I know that place. Once I took a bus from Venice to Livigno, to go on a ski-trip with some friends, and I think we passed by... is that possible? Beautiful Northeast Italy ❀️
    Jim Craig
    Working from home.e in Scotland too old now to be an adventurer plus married with small kid.Please keep in touch from your travels
    Nacho Franchini
    @jim_craig sure, as long as you're keeping us updated with how's the whiskey thing going up there!
    Jim Craig
    @ifranchini if you ever get to Scotland I will ply you with the best
    Ceeya AI - Personal Brand Builder
    I will be working out of SF today. (back home from Seoul Korea). https://www.producthunt.com/post...
    Nacho Franchini
    @djteknokid hey, your product is looking good, upvoted!
    Nacho Franchini
    @vladimir_zivkovic awesome, how long are you gonna be there?
    Vlad Zivkovic
    @ifranchini I have no clue, I moved here 2022 with my family, and not planning to leave any time soon. Cost of life/income ratio is crazy, back in London we live in 1 bedroom apartment, here for the same cash we live in a private villa with pool, gym, sauna, steam room, maids and private chef. Plus all the vacation places are nearby within 2-3 hours with cheap flights, Bali, Thailand, Maldives, Vietnam, Sri Lanka... Now we have vacation at least 6-7 times a year. But it's not for everybody, India is very unique place with many pros and cons. I use to live in India before so for me was no brainer to move here, and my wife love it. Culture, history and amazing people, startup culture is booming, access to venture capital is all around.
    Nacho Franchini
    @vladimir_zivkovic makes a lot of sense... do you miss anything from your hometown?
    Max Yamp
    Airdrop Tracker
    Airdrop Tracker
    Just left my home Netherlands again to work in Singapore and abroad over the next few months! Life wouldn't be worth living if I could only work and not travel.
    Nacho Franchini
    @yampolskymax can I get an amen peeps!? I heard Singapore is super friendly with nomads as well :)
    Max Yamp
    Airdrop Tracker
    Airdrop Tracker
    What's better than working from Bali? πŸ–οΈ
    Max Yamp
    Airdrop Tracker
    Airdrop Tracker
    @luke_emery I've heard this a lot lol. Probably true.
    Nacho Franchini
    @yampolskymax working from Bali, holding a beer in one hand, celebrating getting product of the day #1, while reaching 10k MRR? maybe?
    Luke Emery
    @yampolskymax working from Bali 15 years ago
    Max Yamp
    Airdrop Tracker
    Airdrop Tracker
    @ifranchini sounds like a fantastic day!
    Paul Pamfil
    Haha, I’m eating a pizza in Venice, Italy right now. Isn’t life beautiful?😎 Upvote my comment if you like pizza, reply if you like pasta :))
    Nacho Franchini
    @paul_pamfil So basically I like pizza & pasta by doing this, right?
    Iya Mendoza
    I am on a vacation in Asia. Fortunately, my tasks are 100% remote and I can still work on my client's website Logomakerr.ai For startups and small businesses who want to create their own logo design, you can visit our website and generate a logo in under 5 minutes!
    Nacho Franchini
    @iyamendoza01 long live remote work! are you planning to launch anytime soon in here?
    orliesaurus
    this month: Istanbul, Athens & near Florence... later this end of summer: Argentina and Uruguay in September
    Nacho Franchini
    @orliesaurus hit me up for Argentina & Uruguay tips, since I was born here, I can send you cool stuff, nomads groups and activities, and more!