• Subscribe
  • Building your brand online

Lisa Dziuba
    16 replies
    Hey, my dear PH community! I'm running a practical workshop on building a brand, covering: - How to build a brand as a tech leader? - What tools and framework to use? ๐Ÿ˜ - What daily habits should you follow? So join me for a practical step-by-step webinar on building your personal brand online! When: Mar 30, 18:30 EET How: Register here ๐Ÿ‘‰https://events.lemon.io/build-brand-engineering-leader What you'll learn: a weekly process of becoming an opinion leader and building your brand, based on my experience + practical examples from the tech space. Note: main focus will be on building a brand for engineers, designers, PM, and tech leaders ๐Ÿ™‚ Done with cooperation with my Lemon.io friends (it's free but you'll need to leave your email).

Replies

Syed Arsalan Amin
    Amazing stuff, thanks Lisaโœจ
    Lisa Dziuba
    No fluff, only practical stuff :)
    James Tedy
    cool! exactly what I'm trying to learn recently :)
    Lisa Dziuba
    @james_tedy looking to see you tomorrow!
    Peyt Spencer Dewar
    ๐Ÿ˜ฎ is this going to be recorded?
    Peyt Spencer Dewar
    found the live feed
    Lisa Dziuba
    @psd thanks for adding the link!
    Lisa Dziuba
    @psd yes, and we will give away the recording. I hope it was useful!
    Kseniya Avtukhovich
    Hi Lisa, thank you for sharing this workshop on building a brand online. It sounds like a valuable opportunity to learn practical tips and frameworks for establishing oneself as an opinion leader in the tech space. I appreciate that you've tailored the workshop to be relevant for engineers, designers, PMs, and tech leaders. I think this will help many people who are looking to build their personal brand within their respective fields. I will definitely consider registering for the webinar and sharing it with others who may be interested. Thank you again for sharing!