• Subscribe
  • Building a Community for Business is Like Investing in a Mutual Fund

TheBigK
    8 replies
    I'm building a community platform that lets entrepreneurs build a community of users for their business. I am offering demos of the software to potential customers. Just about an hour ago, I was in a demo call where I was answering a customer question - and I said "Building a community is like investing in a mutual fund". I said it and thought "aha! that's a cool line!". The customer is looking to build a community in the finance space and they liked it too. I thought I'd share it with fellow entrepreneurs. Building a community is actually like investing in a mutual funds. You may not see amazing returns right away, but with time; the community RoI beats almost everything else. If you have a question around building a community; or looking for a community platform, I'm available to help.

Replies

Edward Moore
    For sure! Investing in a community is like a mutual fund—both require patience but offer great returns.
    TheBigK
    @edward_mo_ore The return on successful community beats almost every other marketing / growth channel.
    Sid
    You might not get instant dividends, but in the long run, you’re really banking on some serious ‘interest’! 😄
    Goktug Can Simay
    We, as the CryptOn Forecast community, do day trading according to deep neural networks' forecasts. We all are tired of following the data and "They" are manipulating the market by informing the market. If you don't want to keep ridiculous coins on the spot for months, grow your total balance by day trading according to CryptOn's daily price predictions. You no longer need to spend hours analyzing charts. Click on the coins you want to trade and find out their future price. You can check our success rate now for free. cryptonforecast.com - Cryptocurrencies Price Prediction Algorithm
    Nola S.
    Yep building a community is like putting money into a mutual fund—both grow over time with the right investment.
    Myles McPherson
    This. That's why I'm building a new community building app just for indiehackers. Anyone can share their experience and join the waitlist here: https://influencelabs.fillout.co...