• Subscribe
  • Builders, what does your current tech stack look like?

Kritarth Mittal
    14 replies

Replies

Eveertee
    I use Angular for the frontend, Express.js for the backend, and PostgreSQL for the database. I host everything on Heroku and use GitLab for version control
    Kritarth Mittal
    @eveertee_e what are the limits for Heroku? Do you spend on it?
    Royce Wong
    well for out current launch on inorbit.io on product hunt we're using supabase and svelte.
    Kritarth Mittal
    @roycewong do you write the tech for your product as well?
    Sitara Ismail
    My tech stack includes Vue.js for the frontend, Django for the backend, and MySQL for the database
    Idris Saidu
    I'm using Svelte for the frontend, Flask for the backend, and SQLite for the database
    murph
    current project is python+sqlite+docker+telegram. if/when need arises will migrate to supabase. hosted on a dedicated linode/akamai server. marketing/webhook site is flask+tailwind+daisy
    Kritarth Mittal
    @duffdevone what tools do you use for your marketing?
    murph
    @kritarthmittal haven't taken on any significant marketing initiatives yet with the current project, but generally love: - Beehiiv for email newsletters - Ghost for blog/headless CMS (there's some overlap with BH, probably wouldn't use both on the same project) - Instagram (if that's where your community is active) - ahrefs and GSC if focusing on SEO
    KurachiWeb 倉地 俊輔
    I use SvelteKit for the frontend/backend. I chose this because I want to welcome users with JavaScript disabled. And light! I use Google Cloud SQL (MySQL) for the database. I manually deploy to the Artifact Registry and run it on Cloud Run.
    Gurkaran Singh
    Our current tech stack is like a well-oiled machine - using the power of React for front-end magic, Python for back-end wizardry, and a sprinkle of Docker for that extra containerized flair! How's that for a recipe for success?
    Kritarth Mittal
    @thestarkster The ingredients seem perfectly curated, now it is all on how the cook makes it and what it makes with it haha