• Subscribe
  • Builders on PH, what's the best way to market your Product Hunt launch?

Kritarth Mittal
    11 replies

Replies

Abhra Ch.
    @kritarthmittal Reddit has few such communities for startup builders where you can get some reach. Apart from that Hacker News is also there. Also, dont forget You Tube. Making shorts about your product are always helpful. 😉 But in my experience handling multiple platforms becomes a little tedious. Focusing on one yields better results unless you have a dedicated marketing team. 🤷‍♀️ Also Launching tomorrow man... Would love your support (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...) 🤞
    Kritarth Mittal
    @abhra_ch it indeed gets overwhelming to stay active across channels. Afaik, you can not promote products in Reddit communities :/
    Abhra Ch.
    @kritarthmittal Not promoting.. But being a little bit creative and posting it on Roast my startup threads on reddit and asking for genuine user feedback might help. But you gotta pick your poison, because you have to be active and posting and engaging daily.
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    Three things I prioritize in the next 2 weeks before my launch. 1 Standout Creatives good copy or visuals that pop in social media feeds and motivate you to stop and check out the post. 2. Double down on social channels I am best at. In my case it's LinkedIn — post daily — comment awesome posts daily — personalized outreach 3. Put time in writing thoughtful comments on PH.
    Eveertee
    One effective way I’ve seen is to leverage social media and connect with your network before the launch. It really helps to build anticipation.
    Kritarth Mittal
    @eveertee_e Other than social media, what would you suggest? Are there any dedicated communities to support fellow builders?
    Sitara Ismail
    Getting feedback from your beta users and using their testimonials in your launch materials can add credibility and attract more attention
    Kritarth Mittal
    @sitara_ismail Interesting take! But there's a good chance that all beta users are not on PH. So what are the other ways to get support around here?
    Idris Saidu
    I’ve found that reaching out to relevant communities and forums before launching can be really helpful. Sharing your product with people who are interested in similar things can create buzz.
    Kritarth Mittal
    Are you aware of or part of any such communities @idris_saidu ?