• Subscribe
  • Broke my streak around 250 :)

Neel Patel
    14 replies
    Not here to cry about it. Some things are meant to be that way. I feel more powerful now. I don't worry about it too much anymore. I am here to help others and discover amazing products and that is not related to the streak in any way.

Replies

Thomas C.
    Question from a rather new user: Does the streak really have any impact other than "forcing" people to visit the site every day?
    Lisa Steingold
    Aaah man. I had a 435 streak on Duolingo and lost it so I know how it feels. But love how you positioned it. Here's to more amazing products!
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    I feel sorry for that but on the other hand, you take it very easy and that's good. This is a kind of freedom :)
    Henry Habib
    Oh man, I get it. I also lost my 200+ streak in the first week of May, but life goes on. I don't think it affects the profile much as long as I keep contributing to PH.
    Maria Anosova šŸ”„
    I understand you so much, and I lost 290 days recently.
    I lost mine at 38 days and felt very bad. Totally relatable!
    Bon
    This can indeed be a bit upsetting. I have had similar experiences beforešŸ˜­
    Sorry to hear about that Neel. It must have really hurt :(
    Gurkaran Singh
    Breaking streaks is like debugging codeā€”sometimes it's necessary for growth! Glad to see you embracing the power beyond the numbers and focusing on what truly matters. Ready to rock on with new discoveries?