• Subscribe
  • Boosting Site Traffic & Making first sale: Internet Knowledge

Teo Deleanu
    4 replies
    While doing my research for pavleur.com I did found interesting facts on how to get free monthly users. This might intrigue but would love to know which one was working for you and which one not. Step 1: Pick the Right Keyword Used Ahrefs to find a keyword with low difficulty (KD < 20), decent search volume (500+), and plenty of related terms. A lower KD means easier to rank. Step 2: Potential Sales For a worldwide audience, estimated 1500 searches and about 30 sales a month at a 2% conversion rate. Step 3: Product Fit Aligned our product exactly with what users search for—“speak English like a native.” Keep it straightforward to engage users and improve Google ranking. Step 4: Keyword Everywhere Placed the main keyword naturally in the domain, title, and alt text to boost SEO without overdoing it. Step 5: Expand Coverage Created pages for each related long-tail keyword. Made sure Google sees them by linking them on the homepage and a special category page. Step 6: Free vs. Paid Offered both free and paid options. Free stuff keeps users around longer, boosting SEO. Paid options generate revenue. Step 7: Build Backlinks Launched on Product Hunt for quality backlinks. Even ranking last wins because it gives a strong backlink. Step 8: Patience Pays SEO takes time. Typically, three months to start seeing traffic, six for more substantial results. Step 9: Keep Improving Regularly check and tweak your strategy based on performance data. Conclusion You can get real results with minimal budget and effort. What I want is to Set it up, let it run, and watch the traffic roll in. Simple as it sounds it ain't like that. Pinky Promise: I'll come back here with results

Replies

Gurkaran Singh
    Navigating through the jungle of SEO strategies is like trying to program a robot to do the Macarena - tricky yet rewarding! Which approach gave you that first sweet taste of success in boosting your site traffic and making that long-awaited first sale?
    Bogdan Cezar Liute
    Thank you for the text and the clear explanation! I'm also just starting out and didn't know where to begin; your article helped a lot. I'm looking forward to more on various topics and processes in startups. Don't forget to post the results. This article really brightened my day.