Biggest resources for trading crypto?

Gustavo Schwenkler
1 reply
Hi all, My name is Gustavo Schwenkler and I'm the CEO and co-founder of Indicia Labs, a community-driven & AI-powered crypto intelligence platform. We've made it our mission to empower crypto individual investors with the tools that are normally only available for the richest and most sophisticated investors in the market. We're keen to hear from you about your experiences, though. - What resources do you use when deciding on your crypto investments? - Do you do your own analysis or rely on the analyses of influencers / experts? - What platforms do you consult when investing in crypto? - Are there some data that you find helpful? - What tools do you wish were available to you to assist you in your trading that are not currently available? Any thoughts and ideas will be greatly appreciated! We're officially launching on ProductHunt tomorrow so please follow our launch and let us know what you think: https://www.producthunt.com/prod... Gustavo

Replies

Aakash Shah
Hey Everyone! This is Aakash Shah. Full disclosure - I work at Indicia Labs with Gustavo. For me - I mostly look for signals about what is happening in the market, and why to see if it is a good tome to get in. I look for answers to the following questions - * How much has the market moved since midnight? * What is trending on Social Media? Why? * If there is a coin that has really broken out - what happened to it? What news events are there. I have mostly seen that some news articles and some "trending now" analysis on X are sometimes useful but not always. I would like for some tool to give me those richer insights - like Cardano has been on fire lately! Why? Is it only sentiment driven? Ditto for AVAX? Is it just sentiment? Is there a shift in its fundamentals that is driving this change? So far I have not found ANY tool that can help answer these qualitatively. That is one of the reasons why Indicia Labs and the newsletters and the daily updates are very insightful, and has been one of the primary drivers of why we work really hard, to get these data points out to the users.